We do not collect any personal data on this website except information regarding cookies, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics. Data is not shared with any third-party and collected in a way we cannot identify anybody.
The purpose of using those services is to ensure security, privacy, compliance and effectiveness of our website by using aggregated data to perform improvements.
When consulting our Sites, cookies are placed on your computer, mobile or tablet. A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive by the server for the site or mobile application that you are visiting. It contains the following data:
- The name of the server that has placed it there
- An identifier, in the form of a unique number
- An expiration date (some cookies only)
Cookies are managed by the web browser on your computer (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome).
Different types of cookies which have different purposes are used:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential to allow you to browse our websites and use their functionalities. Without them, services such as shopping baskets and electronic invoicing would not be able to work.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information on the use of our websites, such as which pages are consulted most often. These data enable us to optimise our websites and simplify browsing. These cookies do not collect any information which could be used to identify you. All the information collected is aggregated, and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable our websites to remember the choices you have made when browsing. For example, we can store your geographical location in a cookie so that the website corresponding to your area is shown. We can also remember your preferences, such as the text size, font and other customisable aspects of the site. The cookies may also be able to keep track of the products or videos consulted to avoid repetition. The information collected by these cookies cannot be used to identify you and cannot monitor your browsing activity on sites which do not belong to DataPrivacy.eu.com.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, www.google.com (“Google Analytics”). Google Analytics employs cookies that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site. The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there.
In using Google Analytics our website employs the extension “anonymizeIp”. In doing so, Google abbreviates and thereby anonymizes your IP address before transferring it from EU/EEA member states. Google uses this information to analyze your use of our site, to compile reports for us on internet activity and to provide other services relating to our website.
Google Analytics also uses electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used.
You can find additional information on how to install the browser add-on referenced above at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
For the cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has self-certified pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework).
- Google Analytics
- Own developed tools to improve, debug or prevent illegal/bad use of our Services
If you have performed deactivation, GTM takes this deactivation into account. For more information about GTM’s privacy practices can be found at : https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/
Any request may be addressed by e-mail to our Data Protection Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will answer within five business days.